I am exactly where I need to be.
Moon shifts are constantly surrounding us, and whether you feel it or not, lots of energy around us are constantly coming in and out of our subtle bodies shifting, healing and changing things up for us to grow.
Before I was familiar with this world, it seemed overwhelming all the info out there, even though it was great, it is hard to know where to start. This blood moon is so beautiful I just wanted to share a simple and incredible tool you can use tonight, but also any night you might be feeling overwhelmed, tired, sad or simply need to remove everything that is weighing you down, that it feels like it's not yours.
The key to this burning ritual is release!
You must be willing to let go of all attachment to both the bad AND the good. When you let go of expectations, then the universe is free to provide for you creatively.
When should you do this ritual?
There is no wrong time, but new moons and full moons are excellent times when it seems to be more potent to work with intentions and releases.
Your supply list:
• Pencil or Pen
• Lighter or another source of flame
• Burning-friendly surface: Large metal/glass bowl or cauldron, a pan, a fireplace, dirt or stone clearing, etc.
• Whatever else: essential oils, sacred objects —you want to include to support you in your work
Let's Burn and Release!
1. Sit in a place that you feel comfortable and at peace.
2. Get some paper, a pen, a few friends aka crystals, incense, set your mood.
3. Start writing what it is you need. If you are looking to let go, write everything you wish to give back to the universe and not carry with you anymore. If you wish to ask for courage, strength love, ask for it. Whatever it is this is your time, your communication, your one-on-one with the universe, be unapologetic about it ;)
4. Once you’ve listed everything you want to release and everything you want to invoke, it’s time to burn! Please be safe and careful.
5. As I burn the list or letter, I say something like this, but let your thoughts and ideas flow.
Take a few deep breaths and rub your hands together: effectively washing yourself of any attachment to anything you just released, both desired and undesired. Say thank you to your guides, your energy your universe for protecting you from taking care of you.
Do you feel lighter? Frightened? Overwhelmed? Overjoyed? Has the universe read your letter or list? Share with me, let me know how it goes and if you are liking these quick and simple but powerful moments for you!
I am exactly where I need to be -
xx - Luciana
Comments will be approved before showing up.