Orange County, CA
Apply for this position: careers@LUCIANA.store
The Copywriter is responsible for creating compelling, brand-appropriate product descriptions for LUCIANA overall brand. The copy must inspire and educate the customer as well as the internal team, communicating the inspiration behind the brand, seasonal collections and trends. The copy must effortlessly fuse editorial content and commerce. This writer plays a key role as the point person for product copy through its entire life cycle, from early design inspiration through the fashion show, copy upload and ongoing site maintenance.
• Write and edit product copy and style tips, as well as implement edits and feedback.
• Inject seasonal inspiration into copy; research trends so copy reflects marketplace and cultural relevance.
• Track all product copy throughout the editing process.
• Maintain and organize all seasonal product copy schedule and traffic all of its stages — from receipt of tech copy to all phases of editing to ensuring that final copy is entered.
• Name products and collections as needed.
• Review website for errors after each site refresh and make necessary updates.
• Write copy/brainstorm for various projects and initiatives, as needed, including email, site copy and captions, special curated shops/sections, Q&A’s and lookbook copy.
• 2-4 years fashion copywriting or editorial writing experience, with specific experience writing product copy
• In-depth knowledge and passion for women’s fashion trends
• Ability to identify solutions and resolve issues
• Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.