Orange County, CA
Apply for this position: careers@LUCIANA.store
The Sr. Designer will be responsible for designing the interface and its paradigms for LUCIANA.store as that affects the brands overall digital properties as well as supporting site photography direction and execution.
• Support overall site design and updates for LUCIANA.store in partnership with UX agency as this contributes to the evolution of customer experience and brand projection.
• Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, easy to use, engaging and in-keeping with brand.
• Support campaigns on site for licensing and special projects as needed.
• Assist in recommending process improvements and development of documentation for the team.
• Ability to partner and guide vendors to build the business and brand.
• A strong sense of style with impeccable design fundamentals.
• Discerning, brand-sensitive eye for art direction, photo editing, cropping, and retouching.
• Ability to brainstorm and develop creative concepts that combine branding and commerce.
• Resourceful self-starter who is collaborative, inclusive and flexible team member and partner.
• Experience working on a large ecommerce site, or familiarity with development and builds.
• 2-4 years fashion retail experience, with specific experience in creative marketing
• In-depth knowledge and passion for women’s fashion trends
• Ability to identify solutions and resolve issues
• Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.