Orange County, CA
Apply for this position: careers@LUCIANA.store
Conception, development and implementation of social and digital initiatives
• Responsible for all brand-related Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube and Twitter overall social strategy; create and manage all content for each channel while working with video production houses, photographers, writers and internal departments.
• Explore partnerships with magazines, publishing houses, personalities, blogs, etc.
• Manage social media communication via dedicated agencies, ensuring that each brand is positioned positively, correctly and effectively in all areas of public-facing communication
• Review user-generated comments and posts on all social media sites in a timely manner, responding to comments in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience; escalate negative commentary or issues to the appropriate internal team members
• Maintain site experiences by ensuring tags and descriptions are optimized and content is accurate, relevant and fresh
• Develop key indicators against which social media efforts will be measured, and create a corresponding analytics framework to monitor performance and ROI
• Track, maintain and help grow Influencer (pro and consumer) network
• Provide recommendations for opportunistic influencer activity and brand partnerships
• Affiliate Marketing
• Search Engine Marketing (SEO, SEM)
• Content Creation & Management
• Promotional Marketing
• Customer Service
• Multi-Channel Marketing
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.